- METAL: Crafted in sterling silver, rhodium plated, stamped 925, nickel free. Ring measures 6.7mm in height. Band measures 2.5mm in width.
- CENTER STONE: Center stone features premium quality 1.59 carat (6.5mm) princess cubic zirconia in 4-prong setting.
- SIDE STONES: Two side stones feature 0.78 carat total (0.39 carat per stone, 4mm) princess CZ. Accented with 0.27 ct. tw. CZ to add a sparkle.
- FREE BERRICLE gift box included. FREE return within U.S. WARRANTY: Warrants against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. General wear and tear, misuse, accidental damage are not covered. Question? please contact us.
- This 3-stone ring sparkles with radiant poise and flawless craftsmanship. Ideal for engagement, this ring will be perfect for your special one.
This 3-stone ring sparkles with radiant poise and flawless craftsmanship. Made of rhodium plated fine 925 sterling silver. Features 1.59 carat princess cut clear cubic zirconia (6.5mm) in 4-prong setting. Accented with 1.05 ct.tw princess cut and round cut cubic zirconia in 2-prong and channel setting. Band measures 2.5mm in width. Imported.
Care Instruction: To clean the metal, it is recommended to use our signature jewelry polishing cloth that is infused with a special jewelry cleaner. You can also use a soft, 100% cotton cloth. It is recommended that you have one cleaning cloth for gold and a separate one for silver. To clean the stones, soak the jewelry in a small bowl of warm water that is mixed with dish detergent; you can also gently brush the stones with a soft bristle toothbrush.
DO NOT use silver liquid cleaner to clean rhodium-plated jewelry. Please take off jewelry when swimming or doing other physical activities. Put on jewelry after applying lotion, hair spray, perfume or other chemicals.
DISCLAIMER: All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats. Jewelry is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Photos may be enlarged to show details. All product measurements are approximate.